Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tag, you're it!

My friend Robin tagged me and I enjoyed reading hers...so here is mine.

1. Four shows that you watch:
  • CSI -through Netflix
  • Man vs. Wild -except we watched all the DVDs we own of it :(
  • The Office -online
  • Jeopardy -on Monday nights at Grandma's as part of FHE

2. Four things you are passionate about:
  • the outdoors: camping, hiking, etc.
  • family traditions 
  • the gospel
  • equal rights and respect for all people...I was trying to think of what I'm passionate about and I get furious and frustrated at almost ANY form of disrespect, including issues like women's rights, child abuse, misuse of power, gossip, on and on.

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
  • I love you, Babe!
  • the words to "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"
  • What do you want for dinner tonight?
  • What a good boy!
4. Four things you have learned from the past:
  • I will always feel better after the workout. So just do it.
  • I like to be bossy, too much sometimes. But being a teacher, this worked out well. I don't like people telling me what to do. I even got annoyed at the nurses at the hospital when Joseph was born. I need to relax sometimes!
  • I am not perfect. But then, neither is anyone else. Cool. :)
  • Laughter and a walk outside will improve any mood.

5. Four Places you would like to go:
  • on a cruise again with Brian. It doesn't matter where...
  • to visit Hungary again and people from my mission
  • to Salt Lake to visit Amy when she has her baby in March
  • backpack the Oregon segment of the Pacific Crest Trail. I think a month would be enough.

6. Four things you did yesterday
  • watched Jeopardy
  • held Joseph while he took a nap in my arms in front of the computer
  • washed the dishes
  • purposefully skipped flossing
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
  • when we have our own house
  • and I can plant a garden
  • and eat tomatoes with that delicious garden flavor!
  • Meeting future family members, those little ones about to be born.

8. Four things you love about winter:
  • I love all the holidays because it means spending time with family and people you don't get to see much but who mean a lot to you
  • I love the rare snowfall, though I've found it's much less exciting when I don't get a day off work
  • I love going to see waterfalls that are roaring and bounding out of their banks
  • I love the focus on our Savior

9. Tag four people to play along:


Ok, don't feel obligated, but I love learning about others.

  • Amy
  • Mom
  • Heidi
  • Dan

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's great to get to know a little more about you. The four things you are looking forward to are exactly what I would say.

    ReplyDelete